Rotten Food!





The High Strung played here last night. It was a blast! The guys were so awesome. We all got to write a song together as an encore.

The name of our band was "Rotten Food". We all came up with song lyrics and the name of our song was "Secret Corner" (thanks to Claire Benham for the title quote!). Alicia Avino was the best lead singer and Billy DeRoy rocked on drums.

Secret Corner by Rotten Food

Tortured adolescence
Rotten cream cheese is good
Gingerbread felt delicious, like it should

Candy corn drums rock
Katie and Tina are amazing

There is a secret corner to everyones mind
A secret corner to everyones mind

May the force be with you
I love rainbows and unicorns
I still haven't found what I'm looking for

There is a secret corner to everyones mind
A secret corner to everyones mind

I'm hot you're cold
No I can't
Pigs eat leaves
I'm hungry like the wolf and everything it eats


Written on 8/21/08

I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Bianca said...

hi auntyyy,
i think you should get the Jonas Brothers to perform! haha :)
loveee youu <3